Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

HEAT Forum

October 23, 2017, 11:43:45 PM
News: 2017-10-10 Heatledger 2.0 with Heatwallet 2.2.0 released! NOTE: Balance leasing and hard fork at block 777777 https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatwallet/releases
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Solved: BTC disappeared  (Read 453 times)

DoubleSwap wrote Solved: BTC disappeared on July 01, 2017, 09:42:50 PM
Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 02:29:36 AM by DoubleSwap
Hello, I ve sent 2 emails and 2 facebook messages but the support didn't help me in anyway yet. Right now I ve wrote a post on bitcointalk too.

Tuesday 27 June (already 4 days ago) I ve tried to withdraw my entire ammount of BTC from Heat (new version of Heat wasn't realesed yet) to an other adress.

I ve followed step by step the guide for BTC withdrawals but I can't see my BTC neither on Heat nor on the other provided adress; my BTC are disappeared!

I don't know which are the sensible data I can post here, so give me a working email to comunicate through and I will update this post on how Heat is treating my case.

Please reply me in this post first!

Let's se if now you are gonna help me.

Eliphaz wrote Re: BTC disappeared, support not replying me yet on July 03, 2017, 05:42:24 PM
You need to post your HEAT account number and transaction id / block height / time of transaction please, otherwise support can't help you.

DoubleSwap wrote Re: BTC disappeared, support not replying me yet on July 03, 2017, 08:40:49 PM
Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 08:43:04 PM by DoubleSwap
We are already comunicating on my case [VKU-OLZJB-644] via mail (support@mail.heatledger.ladesk.com) and you already have all my datas.

You already suggested me to send my desired BTC adress through the asset transfer message of Heat wallet 9583431768758058558.

I ve did it and now I m waiting for your withdrawal and news.

Thanks.

Eliphaz wrote Re: BTC disappeared, support not replying me yet on July 04, 2017, 01:03:08 AM
You didn't include BTC payout address, thus all the hassle.

Please always include all the details of your transaction in all your requests through various channels, otherwise we can't connect your cases to each other and they multiply the support workload. Thanks.

DoubleSwap wrote Re: BTC disappeared, support not replying me yet on July 05, 2017, 02:28:24 AM
Ok, finally after 1 week all is solved.
The problem was because ofa bug of the old version of Heat wallet, support attended me after some time.
All is ok now, I m gonna change the title of the 3d.

Pages: [1]   Go Up