Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

HEAT Forum

December 15, 2017, 06:25:56 AM
News: 2017-10-10 Heatledger 2.0 with Heatwallet 2.2.0 released! NOTE: Balance leasing and hard fork at block 777777 https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatwallet/releases
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HEAT IPO  (Read 673 times)

Kazadar wrote HEAT IPO on October 05, 2016, 06:54:02 PM
With HEAT delayed, will the IPO be delayed as well?

I would be nice to know so we can plan for it.

kalipo wrote Re: HEAT IPO on October 05, 2016, 07:50:08 PM
Hey Kazadar,

Eliphaz updated the timeline.


July 11th 2016 12.00 GMT -> August 8th 23.59 GMT ICO
August 1st 2016  Whitepaper
September 21st 2016 Testnet, alpha client
October TBA 2016 ICO verification period 10-14 days
October - November 2016 Genesis block, livenet beta client
November - December 2016 Heat Ledger Ltd options + share emission, crowdfunding platform


Im pretty sure the devĀ“s will deliver in time.

Kazadar wrote Re: HEAT IPO on October 05, 2016, 08:28:24 PM
Oh must have missed that the IPO was on the new timeline.

Eliphaz wrote Re: HEAT IPO on October 05, 2016, 09:11:15 PM
Timing for the IPO is still open, as every thing depends on the things prior to that. Not only funding round #2 but so much other business essential to Heat Ledger Ltd's success has been piled over and depends on the time the HEAT livenet can be released. You can bet the pressure given by the public, ICO participants and community - where considerable at times - is a breeze of fresh air compared to the pressure coming from the company partnerships and business plans already scheduled to match with each other like a delicate machine.

December alone is not good time for a funding round.

That said, currently there exists no proverbial whip that can make us work quicker than what we do.

Kazadar wrote Re: HEAT IPO on October 05, 2016, 11:02:27 PM
I dont mind waiting for the IPO. I am just trying to plan how to move my money around to make the most of it.

Personally I think December would be a bad time for the IPO. I would prefer it if the IPO was in January.

Just try to give us as much advance notice as possible, so we have a chance to free up some capital.

Pages: [1]   Go Up