Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

HEAT Forum

October 23, 2017, 11:45:33 PM
News: 2017-10-10 Heatledger 2.0 with Heatwallet 2.2.0 released! NOTE: Balance leasing and hard fork at block 777777 https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatwallet/releases
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HEAT mainnet has been launched  (Read 774 times)

Eliphaz wrote HEAT mainnet has been launched on January 26, 2017, 06:25:19 PM
We have the HEAT live mainnet now launched at

https://heatwallet.com

First blocks take time to come in as base target is normalized. This is standard for POS based releases.

POS + POP rewards are combined in the first release, disabled for the first 4320 blocks (1-2 days) to ensure p2p network stability and give time for people to set up servers for forging. We use one of the 500k dev accounts and a smaller one for initial forging (without rewards until block 4320) before which the dev accounts are removed from the forging power.

Client is unfinished but usable for transfers, messaging, and A2AE trading (technical prowess required until patches). It will begin to work much better when the blocks come in regularly and with some of the near future patch releases applied.

Client Github is currently being cleaned at https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heat-ui - downloadables, servers & patches, release notes and more technical instructions will follow shortly.

shoutofgaia wrote Re: HEAT mainnet has been launched on January 26, 2017, 06:50:21 PM
Big congratz team! It has been a long time coming!  ;D 8)

warmach wrote Re: HEAT mainnet has been launched on January 26, 2017, 11:51:34 PM
We have the HEAT live mainnet now launched at

First blocks take time to come in as base target is normalized. This is standard for POS based releases.

POS + POP rewards are combined in the first release, disabled for the first 4320 blocks (1-2 days) to ensure p2p network stability and give time for people to set up servers for forging. We use one of the 500k dev accounts and a smaller one for initial forging (without rewards until block 4320) before which the dev accounts are removed from the forging power.

Does the UI have the ability to start forging?  Or must we use our local server's API?

kranga wrote Re: HEAT mainnet has been launched on January 27, 2017, 01:26:30 AM
Wallet doesn't work on windows (it says internal connection timeout whenever I try to log in with my account).

Also, how can I start earning some Heat by Proof of Presence?

U wrote Re: HEAT mainnet has been launched on January 27, 2017, 01:34:15 AM
I have my online wallet opened with the account number to the right and that is it.  I don't see where the addresses are ect.  Is anyone having problems like me?

Eliphaz wrote Re: HEAT mainnet has been launched on January 27, 2017, 02:00:56 AM
Does the UI have the ability to start forging?  Or must we use our local server's API?
The HEAT central node doesn't allow outsider forging. So yes, server API.

Wallet doesn't work on windows (it says internal connection timeout whenever I try to log in with my account).
True, the downloadable wallet hasn't yet been updated from the testnet. You need to compile from source, use https://heatwallet.com or wait a day or two for the new wallet release.

I have my online wallet opened with the account number to the right and that is it.  I don't see where the addresses are ect.  Is anyone having problems like me?
There is the Home screen with tx history, Send heat, block "explorer, messaging, and Asset Exchange icons on top bar. The number on right should be your account balance. Your account number (HEAT address) is currently visible only on the Exchange screen, next to the balance header. These need to be clarified a bit during the next releases.

POP isn't activated as such during the early phases. The POS forger receives the POP reward also during this time.

U wrote Re: HEAT mainnet has been launched on January 27, 2017, 02:08:58 AM

Now my wallet is opened with a green bar ontop that says (POS warming up)  and my account number is not there anymore. 

U wrote Re: HEAT mainnet has been launched on January 27, 2017, 02:13:27 AM
The HEAT central node doesn't allow outsider forging. So yes, server API.

True, the downloadable wallet hasn't yet been updated from the testnet. You need to compile from source, use https://heatwallet.com or wait a day or two for the new wallet release.

There is the Home screen with tx history, Send heat, block "explorer, messaging, and Asset Exchange icons on top bar. The number on right should be your account balance. Your account number (HEAT address) is currently visible only on the Exchange screen, next to the balance header. These need to be clarified a bit during the next releases.

POP isn't activated as such during the early phases. The POS forger receives the POP reward also during this time.

So this (15936318563984877527) is my account number and also my receiving address for heat coins?

warmach wrote Re: HEAT mainnet has been launched on January 28, 2017, 07:18:09 PM

Now my wallet is opened with a green bar ontop that says (POS warming up)  and my account number is not there anymore.

I am having the same issue.  I created a new account with a new secret phrase.  How do I get the account number on a new account?

shoutofgaia wrote Re: HEAT mainnet has been launched on January 28, 2017, 07:47:37 PM
It should be visible on the exchange page.

PaulRon wrote Re: HEAT mainnet has been launched on July 17, 2017, 10:04:49 AM
It should be visible on the exchange page.

Whereabouts?

Eliphaz wrote Re: HEAT mainnet has been launched on July 24, 2017, 09:30:43 PM
After logging in, very top left or screen, below email account (if you have one registered).

Pages: [1]   Go Up