Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

HEAT Forum

September 22, 2018, 10:52:20 PM
News: 2017-10-10 Heatledger 2.0 with Heatwallet 2.2.0 released! NOTE: Balance leasing and hard fork at block 777777 https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatwallet/releases
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: how to withdrwal other then HEAT or BTC from the wallet?  (Read 886 times)

Xula wrote how to withdrwal other then HEAT or BTC from the wallet? on October 23, 2017, 10:45:45 AM
Hi everyone,
I bought some Stellar Lumen (XLM) at the heat wallet exchange and now I got stuck. Suddenly there is no possibility anymore to exchange HEAT/XLM. So how do I get my XLM out of the wallet? Any chance to withdrawal?

Eliphaz wrote Re: how to withdrwal other then HEAT or BTC from the wallet? on October 23, 2017, 04:55:39 PM
Hi, XLM is an uncertified asset, so you need to contact the asset issuer for any questions about it.

Heat Ledger Ltd doesn't have anything to do with uncertified assets in the decentralized HEAT peer-to-peer network. Anyone can create any kind of assets, named anything, on the network. It's buyer beware, as displayed prominently in the orange notification banned on the Asset info section.

Hi everyone,
I bought some Stellar Lumen (XLM) at the heat wallet exchange and now I got stuck. Suddenly there is no possibility anymore to exchange HEAT/XLM. So how do I get my XLM out of the wallet? Any chance to withdrawal?

Pages: [1]   Go Up