Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

HEAT Forum

November 22, 2018, 11:49:57 AM
News: 2017-10-10 Heatledger 2.0 with Heatwallet 2.2.0 released! NOTE: Balance leasing and hard fork at block 777777 https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatwallet/releases
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HEAT API Function Missing  (Read 1549 times)

Share this topic
warmach
Follow warmach wrote HEAT API Function Missing on August 07, 2017, 11:16:22 PM
Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 04:38:42 PM by warmach
I am adapting my FIMK pool code so that I am ready once the HEAT leasing goes active.  In updating my code, I found a FIMK API call that was not recreated in the HEAT API.  I have looked for similar functions that accomplish the same goal, but haven't found a new set of function calls that accomplish the same thing as the FIMK API does.

FIMK API Function:  getAccountLessors

This function returns that list of lessors to an account at a specific block height.  This is useful for determining how to divide up the block reward. 

As the leasing functionality is yet to be active, this function may still be added to the API.  Can anyone confirm this is being added?

Eliphaz
Follow Eliphaz wrote Re: HEAT API Function Missing on August 10, 2017, 11:30:49 AM
It's likely added when leasing becomes available, supposedly within 1-2 months from now.

warmach
Follow warmach wrote Re: HEAT API Function Missing on December 27, 2017, 10:03:53 PM
I am adapting my FIMK pool code so that I am ready once the HEAT leasing goes active.  In updating my code, I found a FIMK API call that was not recreated in the HEAT API.  I have looked for similar functions that accomplish the same goal, but haven't found a new set of function calls that accomplish the same thing as the FIMK API does.

FIMK API Function:  getAccountLessors

This function returns that list of lessors to an account at a specific block height.  This is useful for determining how to divide up the block reward. 

As the leasing functionality is yet to be active, this function may still be added to the API.  Can anyone confirm this is being added?

Do we know if/when this API function will be implemented?  I don't see it listed for the 2.4.0 release.

VonGraff
Follow VonGraff wrote Re: HEAT API Function Missing on January 12, 2018, 03:44:29 PM
Hi Svante, out of curiosity: Is this API call still considered? Or would it better anyway to use microservices once released to set-up an automated pool?

https://heatpool.org > Forging HEAT while it's HOT!
Pages: [1]   Go Up