Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

HEAT Forum

October 30, 2017, 08:19:17 AM
News: 2017-10-10 Heatledger 2.0 with Heatwallet 2.2.0 released! NOTE: Balance leasing and hard fork at block 777777 https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatwallet/releases
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down

Author Topic: HEAT Symbol / Logo contest! [BOUNTY 1 BTC]  (Read 11953 times)

Share this topic
The contest is now closed for round 1. We'll soon gather a selection of designs we continue to work with for an advisory forum vote.

The contest is now closed for round 1. We'll soon gather a selection of designs we continue to work with for an advisory forum vote.

waiting for selection winner,  :)

Heres my entry check it :)

http://imgur.com/rgzoOqB

http://imgur.com/MLzuwN6

i will quote my entry.

Please make the voting in the Bitcointalk Heat thread.
in this forum will vote everybody for his own design... and im pretty sure 70% of all users are only joined this forum to make a design even they are not invested in heat.

to have a nice and fair vote.. i pretty would suggest to make it on the thread.

kalipo

Please make the voting in the Bitcointalk Heat thread.
in this forum will vote everybody for his own design... and im pretty sure 70% of all users are only joined this forum to make a design even they are not invested in heat.

to have a nice and fair vote.. i pretty would suggest to make it on the thread.

kalipo
I hope no,there's just too much alt account in bctalk

wheres link of voting?

I think voting is ineffective, let the founder along with teammate gave the best decisions / choices best
This is only my opinion,
on the establishment and the decision of a founder,
 ::)

HWiz
Follow HWiz wrote Re: HEAT Symbol / Logo contest! [BOUNTY 1 BTC] on October 22, 2016, 09:41:13 AM

Hello...any updates regarding the logo contest?

We'll try to get the vote up this week. It's just an hour's work, but we're swamped.

HWiz
Follow HWiz wrote Re: HEAT Symbol / Logo contest! [BOUNTY 1 BTC] on October 25, 2016, 10:32:48 AM
Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 10:35:21 AM by HWiz
We'll try to get the vote up this week. It's just an hour's work, but we're swamped.

no worries...just went a bit quiet in here so I thought i'd ask the question

Just a thought here...what about rewarding all participants with some HEAT :D...just because they took their time and effort to help...would be a nice gesture

yeahhh congrats for winners!!!  ::)

fokiupaymi
fokiupaymi wrote Re: HEAT Symbol / Logo contest! [BOUNTY 1 BTC] on October 29, 2016, 02:27:58 AM
Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 10:54:22 AM by fokiupaymi
congrats

kani
Follow kani wrote Re: HEAT Symbol / Logo contest! [BOUNTY 1 BTC] on October 29, 2016, 04:06:21 AM
An observation, a question, and a comment:

I saw this graphic with logo on the Future Digital Finance Forum website (hope things went well today!)

Does this mean HEAT has adopted this graphic as logo?

I love it!

BitShares - Your share in the Decentralized Exchange
Can somebody tell where is the link? Did somebody already won?

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up