Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

HEAT Forum

October 31, 2017, 01:50:43 PM
News: 2017-10-10 Heatledger 2.0 with Heatwallet 2.2.0 released! NOTE: Balance leasing and hard fork at block 777777 https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatwallet/releases
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Release: heat-ui 0.1.1 [ALPHA] With ICO Claim  (Read 4007 times)

Share this topic
Is anyone else having an issue with NXT ICO redemption?  I used the alpha client and it says to wait for the NXT transaction before sending verification transaction back.  I've been waiting about 10 hours and no NXT transaction.

gh
gh wrote Re: Release: heat-ui 0.1.1 [ALPHA] With ICO Claim on October 21, 2016, 12:27:16 AM
Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 01:28:35 PM by gh

Is anyone else having an issue with NXT ICO redemption?  I used the alpha client and it says to wait for the NXT transaction before sending verification transaction back.  I've been waiting about 10 hours and no NXT transaction.
I had the same problem, the transaction of 2 NXT never arrived. But, I sent 1 NXT back anyway and it was accepted.

+1

- it's a whole new ballgame -
I had the same problem, the transaction of 2 NXT never arrived. But, I sent 1 NXT back anyway and it was accepted.

I cashed out my NXT for HEAT, so my balance of 0.69 NXT is not going to help...   :)

Can the devs respond?  Is there an issue with NXT redemption?

There are a few cases where NXT house transfers aren't working properly. You may wish to try transferring the confirmation amount (any amount will do) back even when the house transfer hasn't arrived to shortcut the automated redemption procedure finalization. Regardless, eventually the pending cases will be sorted manually.

There are a few cases where NXT house transfers aren't working properly. You may wish to try transferring the confirmation amount (any amount will do) back even when the house transfer hasn't arrived to shortcut the automated redemption procedure finalization. Regardless, eventually the pending cases will be sorted manually.

I cashed in all my NXT for HEAT, so I don't have any NXT to do this with...

gh
gh wrote Re: Release: heat-ui 0.1.1 [ALPHA] With ICO Claim on October 23, 2016, 02:53:03 PM
Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 01:28:50 PM by gh

Hi,

I don't quite understand, I received HEAT at openledger. Do I still need do claim them here?

I don't quite understand, I received HEAT at openledger. Do I still need do claim them here?
No you don't, OL master wallet will get your HEAT.

So the Heat I received on OpenLedger from "heatledger" are actual HEAT?

So the Heat I received on OpenLedger from "heatledger" are actual HEAT?
No not yet but OpenLedger will switch the ICO tokens for your actual HEAT once its launched.

Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 02:57:11 AM by proto
Just tried to open the last HEAT wallet release.

Tried to enter my PIN, and click 'sign in', and it failed:
Error: Internal timeout

I checked the console tools and saw:
WebSocket connection to 'wss://zombies.mofowallet.org:8884/ws/' failed: WebSocket opening handshake was canceled

I think this is related to the recent commit on github:
-    this.settings[SettingsService.WEBSOCKET_URL] = 'wss://zombies.mofowallet.org:8884/ws/';
+    this.settings[SettingsService.WEBSOCKET_URL] = 'wss://alpha.heatledger.com:8884/ws/';

So I think the v0.1.1 release is now not functional because of this change.

Just thought I would report this.

Try browser refresh (CTRL+F5)

Thanks for reporting anyhow, important.

Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 05:16:21 PM by Jiminy Cricketz
Try browser refresh (CTRL+F5)

Thanks for reporting anyhow, important.

Same Here - Tried CTRL+F5 as well. Wallet will not allow me to log in after inputting my PIN

“Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.”

Heat Addy:
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up