Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

HEAT Forum

October 30, 2017, 08:15:15 PM
News: 2017-10-10 Heatledger 2.0 with Heatwallet 2.2.0 released! NOTE: Balance leasing and hard fork at block 777777 https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatwallet/releases

Poll

Which of the following is the best for HEAT coin logo / company brand (pick max 2)

1. Kalipo
7 (20.6%)
2. Gvans
1 (2.9%)
3. fokiupayme
9 (26.5%)
4. Aubert
3 (8.8%)
5. Hermesesus
1 (2.9%)
6. Graphics
13 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Voting closed: November 16, 2016, 04:36:19 PM

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: HEAT Logo / Symbol advisory poll  (Read 2555 times)

Share this topic
Eliphaz
Follow Eliphaz wrote HEAT Logo / Symbol advisory poll on November 09, 2016, 04:36:19 PM
Which of the following would you prefer to become the HEAT coin symbol and / or Heat Ledger Oy company logo? Please elaborate below. 2 votes allowed per participant. Poll results may or may not be used as advisory material by Heat Ledger Ltd when creating the company brand.

Symbols standardized to black and white and subject to changes.

Original suggestions in http://heatledger.net/index.php?topic=14

Kazadar
Follow Kazadar wrote Re: HEAT Logo / Symbol advisory poll on November 09, 2016, 04:59:34 PM
Personally I would prefer 3. for the coin.
Its clean, simple and easy to recognise. Looking for mass appeal, I think it the best

For the company I would choose 6.
It does have a bit more of a skyscraper and suits feel.

1. is decent but a bit too plain for my taste.

The remaining 3 have too much going on IMO.

logo sad I do not qualify...  :'(

proto
Follow proto wrote Re: HEAT Logo / Symbol advisory poll on November 09, 2016, 06:16:57 PM
Personally I would prefer 3. for the coin.
Its clean, simple and easy to recognise. Looking for mass appeal, I think it the best

For the company I would choose 6.
It does have a bit more of a skyscraper and suits feel.

1. is decent but a bit too plain for my taste.

The remaining 3 have too much going on IMO.

I think 3 is a good one for the coin, agreed: Simple, Clean, and friendliest for a mass audience!
I voted also for 1, since I like the h for a company brand. 6 would have been my 3rd choice and for the company.

kalipo
Follow kalipo wrote Re: HEAT Logo / Symbol advisory poll on November 09, 2016, 09:09:11 PM
i voted for myself the first logo 1. and the 6th. i think this works very well too!

would be happy with 1 of those 2 :)

alvinmtp
Follow alvinmtp wrote Re: HEAT Logo / Symbol advisory poll on November 09, 2016, 10:08:35 PM

fokiupaymi
fokiupaymi wrote Re: HEAT Logo / Symbol advisory poll on November 10, 2016, 03:20:19 AM
i voted for me  ::)but i agreed that the 6 would do a great job too

Graphics
Follow Graphics wrote Re: HEAT Logo / Symbol advisory poll on November 10, 2016, 10:17:20 AM
I think one symbol should be used for the coin only, simply take whichever font is used for the "heat" text and make "heat ledger" a text only logo. This will help unify heat & heat ledger without the messy confusion of two symbols.

I voted for 3 because it is not recognizable as an "H" at the very first sight. So there's a certain abstraction given. And I like the shape of it.

HWiz
Follow HWiz wrote Re: HEAT Logo / Symbol advisory poll on November 10, 2016, 01:42:01 PM
Fuck this shit...running a comp like dickheads

gvans
Follow gvans wrote Re: HEAT Logo / Symbol advisory poll on November 10, 2016, 07:16:03 PM
Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 07:19:22 PM by gvans
Some personal opinions and observations. I really like number 6. And it could be further enhanced. In its current form outsider will only see some perspective stripes, runway, speed, but the H-letter could stand out more. I think with a little tweaking, maybe filleting few corners of the rectangles to make H stand out, the whole design could raise to the next level. I.e. needs some further shaping.

Unfortunately number 3 does not represent H in the first sight for me at all. It's more like a random flamy figure, could be gas/oilcompany or bikers club or something like that rather tha H and crypto. Just my opinions.

btw two newbies on this very topic with 1 post  ::)

- it's a whole new ballgame -
Eliphaz
Follow Eliphaz wrote Re: HEAT Logo / Symbol advisory poll on November 10, 2016, 10:42:41 PM
Good observations.

We've already used number 6 in various occasions with the designer's permission, and have a strong inclination to continue using it, however we'll make use of the community's consensus (taking into account the possible effect of new users of course). The nature of this vote is advisory, to which the comments probably contribute more than the vote result.

proto
Follow proto wrote Re: HEAT Logo / Symbol advisory poll on November 11, 2016, 11:53:13 PM
Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 10:34:52 PM by proto
I would be happy with either 1,3, or 6.

I think 4,5 are too complex from a bit of a background in design, and 2 is nice but maybe a little too edgy.

I think the colours make a big difference. I have confidence we will make a good advisory decision. Although like addressed before, newbie accounts coming up just to vote could be pushing different motives with sockpuppets (no way of knowing 100% *speculation*). Could be legit users registering on forum though, since this thread was posted on bitcointalk.

I'm mm0104 from Bitcointalk, just that you know  ;)

I changed my vote to 6. after I have seen the latest version with smoother edges. I like about it that it resembles a chain.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up