Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

HEAT Forum

March 14, 2018, 07:33:30 PM
News: 2017-10-10 Heatledger 2.0 with Heatwallet 2.2.0 released! NOTE: Balance leasing and hard fork at block 777777 https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatwallet/releases

Poll

Which of the following is the best for HEAT coin logo / company brand (pick max 2)

1. Kalipo
7 (20.6%)
2. Gvans
1 (2.9%)
3. fokiupayme
9 (26.5%)
4. Aubert
3 (8.8%)
5. Hermesesus
1 (2.9%)
6. Graphics
13 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Voting closed: November 16, 2016, 04:36:19 PM

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: HEAT Logo / Symbol advisory poll  (Read 3555 times)

Share this topic
fokiupaymi
fokiupaymi wrote Re: HEAT Logo / Symbol advisory poll on November 13, 2016, 08:02:13 PM
the logo displaying here are quick auto traced, i can provide the same size of my logo but scaling from the ORIGINAL so it will be fair vote.

roncar
Follow roncar wrote Re: HEAT Logo / Symbol advisory poll on November 14, 2016, 05:06:34 AM
I also vote for 6

johny08
Follow johny08 wrote Re: HEAT Logo / Symbol advisory poll on November 15, 2016, 01:37:54 PM
Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 01:40:37 PM by johny08
if its the changed design, then i am also for 6. already voted. i think its great. a good pick!

i also would like to see a design the heat team is in favour for, but coming from a pro studio as mentioned already.

Graphics
Follow Graphics wrote Re: HEAT Logo / Symbol advisory poll on November 15, 2016, 06:44:54 PM
if its the changed design, then i am also for 6. already voted. i think its great. a good pick!

i also would like to see a design the heat team is in favour for, but coming from a pro studio as mentioned already.

For clarity this below was posted on bitcointalk which has a small modification to the centre perspective plus the addition of curves previously mentioned in the thread here. This highlights the chain link (blockchain) but reduces the (III) for 3rd gen.

kalipo
Follow kalipo wrote Re: HEAT Logo / Symbol advisory poll on November 15, 2016, 08:06:55 PM
so lets close it with the winner 6.  8)

Eliphaz
Follow Eliphaz wrote Re: HEAT Logo / Symbol advisory poll on November 16, 2016, 04:57:54 PM
Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 05:06:55 PM by Eliphaz
Advisory vote has been closed, with number 6 from Graphics receiving the highest number of votes.

I'm happy to observe the small HEAT community ending up with the same selection as we did already before the vote. Here below are samples of the business card and brand badge we've been using since a few weeks already (designed by Kalipo).

The company logo will now be updated with some of the recent edge roundings etc. and we'll work with Graphics, Kalipo and our advisors to settle for a proper company text logo to accompany the HEAT symbol.

Big thank you again to all participants! As the HEAT tokens aren't out, the hinted reward to all participants is still not distributable... ;)

Nice to see a small update :)Congratz to the winners and the design looks very nice. I think a small update to our anxious bitcointalk would be proper too. ;)

congrats for winner yeahhhh

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up