Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

HEAT Forum

November 01, 2017, 09:02:51 AM
News: 2017-10-10 Heatledger 2.0 with Heatwallet 2.2.0 released! NOTE: Balance leasing and hard fork at block 777777 https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatwallet/releases
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Welcome to the forum!  (Read 1135 times)

Share this topic
Eliphaz
Follow Eliphaz wrote Welcome to the forum! on September 21, 2016, 11:49:38 PM
Welcome to the official HEAT forum operated by Heat Ledger Ltd.

Our goal is to make this a nice place for the HEAT community members to hang around. And who knows, maybe we'll be able test some new technology on some of you ;)

We prefer to keep information organized, thus have opted for the oldschool forum structure instead of focusing only on the more modern facebook, twitter and slack channels.

Enjoy, and keep up the HEAT!

proto
Follow proto wrote Re: Welcome to the forum! on September 22, 2016, 12:24:26 AM
Forum is good for persistant posts, but I think an official slack channel would be beneficial, unless HEAT produces a slack type service integrated in the client, then I will be quiet ;)

Eliphaz
Follow Eliphaz wrote Re: Welcome to the forum! on September 22, 2016, 12:27:20 AM
unless HEAT produces a slack type service integrated in the client, then I will be quiet ;)
I hope you won't be completely quiet on that slack type service integrated in the client  ;)

proto
Follow proto wrote Re: Welcome to the forum! on September 22, 2016, 12:34:05 AM
unless HEAT produces a slack type service integrated in the client, then I will be quiet ;)
I hope you won't be completely quiet on that slack type service integrated in the client  ;)

I meant I would be quiet about bothering about making a slack/chat channel. I'm all up for a slack type service integrated.

shoutofgaia
Follow shoutofgaia wrote Re: Welcome to the forum! on September 22, 2016, 01:25:38 AM
Nice to be onboard :)Hello everyone!

kalipo
Follow kalipo wrote Re: Welcome to the forum! on September 22, 2016, 02:23:50 AM
Nice to be onboard :)Hello everyone!

your welcome shoutofgaia :)

nolispui
Follow nolispui wrote Re: Welcome to the forum! on September 22, 2016, 02:33:31 AM
Hello everyone, I have been following this project and I am glad there's a place more to discuss it  :D

proto
Follow proto wrote Re: Welcome to the forum! on September 22, 2016, 02:41:49 AM
I hope the integrated slack type service won't cost per message. It would be nice if it were free actually. I think 0.1 HEAT is kind of alot for a single message.

lyynx
Follow lyynx wrote Re: Welcome to the forum! on September 22, 2016, 06:22:02 AM
Great job HEAT team!

popstarcn
Follow popstarcn wrote Re: Welcome to the forum! on September 22, 2016, 08:43:23 AM
keep on the great work!

verymuchso
Follow verymuchso wrote Re: Welcome to the forum! on September 22, 2016, 12:21:30 PM
I hope the integrated slack type service won't cost per message. It would be nice if it were free actually. I think 0.1 HEAT is kind of alot for a single message.

The 0.1 HEAT is just for test net. It will change, unclear exactly to how low, but low it will be.

proto
Follow proto wrote Re: Welcome to the forum! on September 22, 2016, 05:51:08 PM

The 0.1 HEAT is just for test net. It will change, unclear exactly to how low, but low it will be.

Ok. Is it feasible, if there will be a kind of Team slack implemention, for a Team to pay a fixed fee for unlimited messages in a Team chat? Instead of paying individual fees for messages. Similar to registering an asset in NXT.

Vitty
Follow Vitty wrote Re: Welcome to the forum! on November 13, 2016, 08:39:50 PM
hello Heat team! hello everybody!

proto
Follow proto wrote Re: Welcome to the forum! on November 13, 2016, 10:47:11 PM
hello Heat team! hello everybody!

Welcome Vitty, nice to have you here :)

Pages: [1]   Go Up