Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

HEAT Forum

October 29, 2017, 11:07:55 PM
News: 2017-10-10 Heatledger 2.0 with Heatwallet 2.2.0 released! NOTE: Balance leasing and hard fork at block 777777 https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatwallet/releases
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: [BOUNTY 0.25 BTC] Comparison of HEAT vs. competitors  (Read 4851 times)

Share this topic
Good start, but we need spreadsheet chart, not image file.

TPS figures are all wrong. What are they based on?

Most features are also wrong. I don't know any coins which have Decentralized Applications in a way HEAT does. All the info needs sources. Please coordinate this privately.
Waiting for your reply to my message that I sent you yesterday.

As mentioned in private, please go through all the data, correct where necessary and supply references. TPS figures are all wrong, as are features (Bitcoin doesn't support Decentralized apps, sidechains etc.) The whole chart needs to be remade because none of the data can be trusted. Thank you

Job is open again due to communication problems with original contractor. Chart displayed in this thread needs a complete remake and all the info checked + corrected.

Please respond here to claim the job. Quick execution within 48 hours from claim will yield +0.05 BTC extra. Dash is required in the comparison in addition to the existing coins.

Job is open again due to communication problems with original contractor. Chart displayed in this thread needs a complete remake and all the info checked + corrected.

Please respond here to claim the job. Quick execution within 48 hours from claim will yield +0.05 BTC extra. Dash is required in the comparison in addition to the existing coins.
Hello im doing well to gather some trusted data to listed in this comparison chart.And now you looking again.

I want to claim the job

Hi,Joel here,I want to claim this job.Thanks!

I want to claim this job. I also familiar with the altcoin in the list, also i can using editing software like photoshop for comparing.

Thanks for all your interest, please wait for Eliphaz to decide how to proceed now.

Good to see renewed interest!  :)

Let's do this -

Anyone can edit the chart here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GsTDnhDYYdFeeq0sJAsZXkR0Y45c6UhMH0l2zVoeTAc/edit?usp=sharing

Please go through all the fields one by one and fix erroneous data / insert missing data. There are quite a few spots.

It's required to insert reference (source) for the data you fix or enter.

Insert source link by adding comment: Right click field -> Comment

Only change data when both of the following apply:

a.) data is missing or wrong
b.) you have a trustworthy source you can quote. Do not guess.

We'll pay 0.004 BTC for each fixed / entered field.
We'll pay 0.004 BTC for each new source used.
We'll pay 0.0005 BTC for each existing source quoted for fields that have number value
We'll pay something for tidying up the chart or other work we find useful.

Post any changes done into this thread with your Bitcoin address.

Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 04:06:36 AM by Kazadar
I just updated the following:

Bitcoin
Data fields inc. source: Blockchain size
- Source: Block explorer

Ethereum
Source for: Consensus, Blockchain size
- Source: Block explorer, homestead documentation

STEEM
Data fields inc. source: consensus, block target, TPS, supply (just a minor update to the newest numbers), supply 2020 and wallet acces.
- Source: their whitepaper and block explorer for supply.

Bitshares
Data fields inc. source: TPS,
Sources for: consensus and block time
- Source: their website.

DASH
Data fields inc. source: Blocktime, TPS
Source for: Supply, blockchain size
- Sources: DASH forum announcement, DASH website and block explorer

I just updated the following:

Bitcoin
Data fields inc. source: Blockchain size
- Source: Block explorer

Ethereum
Source for: Consensus, Blockchain size
- Source: Block explorer, homestead documentation

STEEM
Data fields inc. source: consensus, block target, TPS, supply (just a minor update to the newest numbers), supply 2020 and wallet acces.
- Source: their whitepaper and block explorer for supply.

Bitshares
Data fields inc. source: TPS,
Sources for: consensus and block time
- Source: their website.

DASH
Data fields inc. source: Blocktime, TPS
Source for: Supply, blockchain size
- Sources: DASH forum announcement, DASH website and block explorer
Nice job dude

Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 10:49:59 AM by dawnasor
I make some ardor data changes I get the data with their developers via their slack channel they said they are currently in testnet so there's no blockchain size for now.And ardor can make 4 TPS.Ardor main net launch on 1st quarter of 2017.

Good progress. Bitshares claimed tps of 100k isn't actual currently. Updated to 1000 tps which is in theory possible with their current system.

Good progress. Bitshares claimed tps of 100k isn't actual currently. Updated to 1000 tps which is in theory possible with their current system.
The problem, especially for TPS, is that most of the data sources doesnt specify the test conditions. Some use actual numbers, others test their components separately, and some use theoretical values. Then there is the different hardware setups used.

It does make getting an accurate comparision of TPS hard to come by.

Hi @ all

I'll do the research for the missing Blockchain sizes, growth rates and available supplies now.
Just so we dont do anything twice :)

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up