Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

HEAT Forum

January 25, 2018, 07:46:50 AM
News: 2017-10-10 Heatledger 2.0 with Heatwallet 2.2.0 released! NOTE: Balance leasing and hard fork at block 777777 https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatwallet/releases
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Issue claiming ICO tokens  (Read 2250 times)

Share this topic
Ryan
Follow Ryan wrote Issue claiming ICO tokens on January 11, 2017, 08:47:07 PM
Hello everyone

I'm having trouble claiming the ICO tokens, and never got any answer after sending several emails to (also tried through the website)

Is there any other way to contact support?

Thanks

shoutofgaia
Follow shoutofgaia wrote Re: Issue claiming ICO tokens on January 12, 2017, 06:16:16 AM
Hello everyone

I'm having trouble claiming the ICO tokens, and never got any answer after sending several emails to (also tried through the website)

Is there any other way to contact support?

Thanks

What kind of issue do you have? With what did you buy in? Do you have the latest alpha client?

Ryan
Follow Ryan wrote Re: Issue claiming ICO tokens on January 14, 2017, 09:18:35 PM
Bought with BTC, trying to claim directly on the site - alpha.heatledger.com but I never received those 0.00015000 to confirm my address.
By the way, it's from a blockchain.info wallet, and since their last update I don't have easy access to the private keys, don't know if that could be a problem later on.

Finally got an email answer thursday asking for my account number, replied and then nothing again.

Kazadar
Follow Kazadar wrote Re: Issue claiming ICO tokens on January 14, 2017, 10:28:10 PM
Bought with BTC, trying to claim directly on the site - alpha.heatledger.com but I never received those 0.00015000 to confirm my address.
By the way, it's from a blockchain.info wallet, and since their last update I don't have easy access to the private keys, don't know if that could be a problem later on.

Finally got an email answer thursday asking for my account number, replied and then nothing again.
Then its most likely registered with them. If they have your HEAT address and you havent heard back, in most cases its because everything is fine and your BTC payment is registered to your HEAT account.

Bonez0r
Follow Bonez0r wrote Re: Issue claiming ICO tokens on January 15, 2017, 09:41:13 PM
I'm having the same problem. Trying to redeem tokens on alpha.heatledger.com. Just as OP i bought in with BTC. The site says "Your address has been transfered an amount of 0.00015000 Bitcoin", but there's no transaction on the blockchain. I'm supposed to send 0.00005 BTC back from the same address to confirm that the address is mine. Since i haven't received anything on that address, i have sent a small amount to it myself and plan to send the 0.00005 BTC that way.

Why does it say it sent BTC when it hasn't?

Eliphaz
Follow Eliphaz wrote Re: Issue claiming ICO tokens on January 15, 2017, 11:12:56 PM
Why does it say it sent BTC when it hasn't?
It should have sent the BTC, however there has been a persistent and repeating malfunction in the verification software missing some payments.

Most started verifications are included in the genesis block. Any unclear stakes have the possibility to be claimed after the HEAT mainnet tokens are out.

Bonez0r
Follow Bonez0r wrote Re: Issue claiming ICO tokens on February 06, 2017, 01:54:38 PM
I was going to go ahead with my plan in my previous post, but then alpha.heatledger.com login was down for "maintenance in preparation for the main net launch". Now that it is back online i can login to my account, but i don't see any option to claim HEAT from tokens anymore. Does this mean it's no longer possible and i lost my btc? Or is there another way?

Kazadar
Follow Kazadar wrote Re: Issue claiming ICO tokens on February 06, 2017, 02:32:24 PM
I was going to go ahead with my plan in my previous post, but then alpha.heatledger.com login was down for "maintenance in preparation for the main net launch". Now that it is back online i can login to my account, but i don't see any option to claim HEAT from tokens anymore. Does this mean it's no longer possible and i lost my btc? Or is there another way?
You can still claim your HEAT but you have to write support to do so.

Bonez0r
Follow Bonez0r wrote Re: Issue claiming ICO tokens on February 07, 2017, 02:42:53 PM
I think it's solved, but i didn't contact support or do anything else. I don't see any amount on alpha.heatledger.com, but on heatwallet.com i see an amount of HEAT on my balance. I never did send the BTC for address verification so i have no idea how my HEAT was added to my account. :S

shoutofgaia
Follow shoutofgaia wrote Re: Issue claiming ICO tokens on February 08, 2017, 09:31:06 AM
I think it's solved, but i didn't contact support or do anything else. I don't see any amount on alpha.heatledger.com, but on heatwallet.com i see an amount of HEAT on my balance. I never did send the BTC for address verification so i have no idea how my HEAT was added to my account. :S

Magicians work!

Ryan
Follow Ryan wrote Re: Issue claiming ICO tokens on February 18, 2017, 09:11:30 PM
Now that the tokens are out, should I just contact the support team to claim them?

Eliphaz
Follow Eliphaz wrote Re: Issue claiming ICO tokens on February 18, 2017, 11:28:48 PM
Now that the tokens are out, should I just contact the support team to claim them?
Yes, support at heatledger.com should respond within some days. Please supply as much data as you can with your message so we can find and clarify your account without much extra correspondence that always takes time, when there are a large pile of tickets.

numeris
Follow numeris wrote Re: Issue claiming ICO tokens on February 28, 2017, 04:18:38 PM
Hi All, having a similar issue here, I have send some BTC during the ICO, can't seem to figure out how to receive HEAT tokens. Wrote to support, but no reply. Any tips would be most appreciated! :-)

Pages: [1]   Go Up