Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

HEAT Forum

February 19, 2019, 01:43:57 AM
News: 2017-10-10 Heatledger 2.0 with Heatwallet 2.2.0 released! NOTE: Balance leasing and hard fork at block 777777 https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatwallet/releases
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Spythecellphone - spy the cell phone  (Read 33 times)

grewoiuxcf wrote Spythecellphone - spy the cell phone on February 10, 2019, 12:59:52 PM
Nowadays, spy the cell phone is becoming very popular, as it no longer exists in the field of sci-fi

You can spy on almost anyone who has a phone with advanced espionage technology. Thanks to a spythecellphone, it’s very easy to spy on your child or even track a problem worker. The software immediately after installation on the phone, can track the actions that occurred on a specific device. It can also generate reports of all actions in a particular mobile or portable phone that is used by a cell phone spy. Cell phone spyware is easy to use because it provides you with all the basic “how” to use the software.

What can you use it for

The program spy mobile phone is indispensable in many situations:

·         If the phone has been lost or stolen,

·         if necessary to spy on a child,

·         To trace the movement of workers, etc.

If you select a spyware program, here on our site there are solutions with a diverse set of options, different price levels and performance. There are paid, free, functional and basic applications. There are solutions that allow you to use only one of the features of spyware (highly specialized) and there are applications with such a set of functions that any spy will envy. The  more  will introduce you to several proven solutions that you should pay attention to.

Typical programs for spying on a phone should do several things:

·         Listening to calls, reading SMS - telephone conversations are recorded and sent to the server in your personal account.

·         Geolocation - sending to the server of the geographical coordinates of the phone with a specified period.

·         Remote voice recorder - wiretapping the phone environment.

·         Stealth - the application should not show its presence on the phone.

The above allows you to organize a full-fledged surveillance of the phone and its owner, which does not require direct visual contact. There are both free and paid programs. Now it is enough to install a mobile spy, and all the data you need will be provided to you in a convenient form. However, these are just the basic features that any spy program should have. In addition to them, it is very useful to have more functions such as access to the address book, browser data, data messengers, camera and other features of the smartphone. Very many programs for spying on a mobile phone provide such functionality. You can get acquainted with various spyware in more detail on our website.

TimothyHef wrote Spythecellphone spy the cell phone on February 11, 2019, 04:40:47 AM
Hi,

I have been using my mini using two different images one with XP/Ubuntu, one with OSX.  I have been using the Windows image when traveling because I can link my Treo 800w windows mobile cell with XP on the mini so I have internet where I have cell service.

Can I do this with OSX? 

Thank,
Rich

Pages: [1]   Go Up