Mandatory update https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatledger/releases
This is a mandatory update, nodes on 0.9.0 will be blacklisted.
Please update your versions to this new release.
During the start phase of heat you can expect a couple more of these mandatory
updates while we roll-out new functionality.
Couple of bug fixes in this release.
* heat.enableAPIServer=false was ignored, now the api server will not be
enabled when you set this property to false
* fixed some strange behavior where the memory mapped hash map for the
`whitelist-markets` was mapped against the file for the not yet enabled
`whitelist-accounts`. account whitelisting will be enabled soon which
allows an asset issuer to control which accounts are allowed to trade
and receive privately issued assets.
* to ensure proper workings, at least during these first few versions we have
made it the default that at startup the blockchain is scanned and validated
by setting the configuration settings heat.forceValidate=true and
heat.forceScan=true. a scan takes almost no time and guarantees all your
blocks are in good shape when started. in case you have enabled the
replication databases expect them to be cleared at the start of the
scan an re-built. only the tables in the database that are managed by
heat will be rebuilt if you are using the database for other purposes
your own tables will be left alone.
* fixed a bug in the api, now it returns the real coinsupply
* fixed a bug where the blockchain could not be scanned successfully due to a test
transaction we've sent at height 100.